3.000 athletes from 102 countries will be meeting in İznik in Türkiye for 4th World Nomad Games to be held from the 29th of September to the 2nd of October 2022. For further information about organization please visit the official web site.
Members of the press who want to follow the mentioned meeting must complete their accreditation applications by uploading the requested documents to the system via http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr until September 27, 18.00 at the latest.
I. Local press members carrying a press card and international press members resident in our country will complete their applications by logging in to the system with the e-mail addresses and passwords they use when applying for accreditation.
II- Local and foreign press members who do not carry a press card will complete their applications by uploading their identity cards or passports to the system with an assignment letter (letterhead, authorized person signed and stamp) that they will receive from their institutions.
III- Accreditation Steps
1. Visit http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr
2. If you are a first-time applicant, click “Sign Up” and enter your e-mail address and password.
3. Click on the activation link sent to your e-mail and complete your registration.
4. On the web page that opens after clicking the activation link, log in using your e-mail address and password.
5. Complete your personal information on the profile page and upload your photo. Please note that the information you provide must match your ID (for Turkish nationals) or your passport (for international journalists).
6. After saving your personal information, choose "4th World Nomad Games".
7. The accreditation system will automatically display your organization, title and contact information if you are a national and international press card holder. You may complete your application by clicking “Send” on the right-hand side.
8. Members of the national and international press, who do not have a valid press card are required to upload supporting documents before clicking “Send.”
9. Members of the press, who have completed their applications successfully, will receive an email notification. Please re-apply if you have not received said email.
10. Applicants, who have been accredited for the 4th World Nomad Games, will receive a confirmation email separately.
11. Please make sure that you remember the email address and password you have used to register for accreditation. You will need that information in all future applications.
12. Accreditation cards can be collected in person from the Press Desk to be set up at the event area.
Location: Mustafa Kemal Paşa Mahallesi
Günübirlik Tesis Alanları