The Türkiye-Russia-Ukraine Foreign Ministers meeting will take place at the Antalya Diplomacy Forum.
I. General Information
The Türkiye-Russia-Ukraine Foreign Ministers Meeting will take place in the margins of the Antalya Diplomacy Forum at the Belek Regnum Carya Hotel on Thursday, 10 March 2022.
Members of the press, who wish to cover the Foreign Ministers Meeting must submit all required documents and complete their applications by 1 PM on Tuesday, March 8 via http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
a. Members of the National Press
National media members with a press card are not required to submit any additional documentation. Please note that Permanent Press Card and Free Press Card holders must type the name of the institution they represent to cover the Meeting in the “Explanations” tab and upload the assignment letter from their institution.
National media members without a press card must upload the assignment letter (headed, signed and sealed by the authorized person) from the institution they work for into the system.
b. Members of the International Press (Based in Türkiye)
International press members based in Türkiye are not required to upload any documents into the system. Please log into the accreditation system with the same email address and password that you used to apply for your press card and provide the requested information.
Applications filled with e-mail addresses other than the ones used for permanent accreditation will not be considered. Press members who cannot remember their e-mail addresses can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
c. Members of the International Press (Based Abroad)
Members of international press coming from abroad will have to complete their application for accreditation by uploading a letter of authorization (headed, signed and sealed by the authorized person) from the media organization they are affiliated with and a copy of their passport.
III. Accreditation Steps
1. Visit http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr.
2. If you are a first-time applicant, click “Sign Up” and enter your e-mail address and password.
3. Click on the activation link sent to your e-mail and complete your registration.
4. On the web page that opens after clicking the activation link, log in using your e-mail address and password.
5. Complete your personal information on the profile page and upload your photo. Please note that the information you provide must match your ID (for Turkish nationals) or your passport (for international journalists).
6. After saving your personal information, choose "Türkiye-Russia-Ukraine Foreign Ministers Meeting".
7. The accreditation system will automatically display your organization, title and contact information if you are a national and international press card holder. You may complete your application by clicking “Send” on the right-hand side.
8. Members of the national and international press, who do not have a valid press card are required to upload supporting documents before clicking “Send.”
9. Members of the press, who have completed their applications successfully, will receive an email notification. Please re-apply if you have not received said email.
10. Applicants, who have been accredited for the Türkiye-Russia-Ukraine Foreign Ministers Meeting, will receive a confirmation email separately.
11. Please make sure that you remember the email address and password you have used to register for accreditation. You will need that information in all future applications.
Accreditation cards can be collected in person from the Press Desk to be set up at the Belek Carya Regnum Hotel on March 10, 2022.
For further information: email@example.com