The Extraordinary Summit of the Organization of Turkic States hosted by Türkiye will be held on March 16, 2023, at the Presidential Complex.
Members of the press who want to follow the meeting in question must complete their accreditation applications by uploading the requested documents to the system via the internet address http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr until March 10, 2023 at 17.00 at the latest.
- Turkish press members holding a press card and international press members residing in our country will complete their applications by logging into the system with the e-mail addresses and passwords they used in the accreditation application.
- Local and foreign press members who do not carry a press card will complete their applications by uploading their identity or passport to the system with the assignment letter (letterheaded, signed and stamped by the authorized person) from their institutions.
- Accreditation Steps
1. Login to http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr
2. If you are logging in for the first time, register using the "Register" button with your e-mail address and the password you will set.
3. After registration, complete the registration process by clicking on the activation link sent to your e-mail address.
4. Log in to the system again with your e-mail address and the password you set.
5. Enter your credentials on the page that opens after the login process, and then upload your photo. (The information you enter must be the same as in the “identity card” for local journalists and “passport” for international journalists.)
6. In the "Select Your Application" field on the page that opens, click on the meeting named as " Extraordinary Summit of the Organization of Turkic States " regarding the meeting you want to attend.
7. Institutional, task and contact information of local and international journalists holding press cards will be automatically uploaded to the system. Applicants will complete their applications by clicking the "Submit" button in the lower right corner of the page.
8. National and international journalists who do not have a press card will complete their applications by entering the requested information into the system and uploading the documents mentioned above, by clicking the "Submit" button in the lower right corner of the page.
9. An e-mail containing the information as "Your application has been registered in the system" is sent to media members who successfully complete their application. (If you have not received such an e-mail, please apply again.)
10. An e-mail containing the information as "Your application has been approved" will be sent to members of the media whose applications are approved.
11. Do not forget the e-mail address and password you used in the application. You should also use this information in your future accreditation applications.
Location: Presidential Complex
Note: Press members whose accreditation has been approved can obtain their cards in person from the Directorate of Communications on March 15, 2023. The meeting program will be shared with the members of the press later on.